Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Duel to the Death: Ladder Edition 2012

Sorry.. I edited the post and replaced the attachment.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

By the way, we do have our logins from Weakest Link on jaakkos's server (don't remember which were they), maybe we can use them now?

Jellyslayer, could you put me inactive? I don't even have time to check the forum... Sorry. I have a duel with Grey, he definitely won it, I give it up. Maybe I join again if I'll have the time, but I'm not sure.
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

I ain't having that... I lost that round fair and square without you even taking part! We'll call it a draw :P
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Did i miss something fancy with clocks and times, or Silfir just crossed 48h limit?

Filthy wabbit is too afraid to play....
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Damn. Got held up by appointments and yesterday was in no shape to play. I'll play right now if that's ok.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

From my point of view it is not okay. Go apply to Jelly, although it is clearly stated no extentions.

Personally i think you caused that problem for yourself by dragging each round at 40+hours. Well, you strategy your loses.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

Strategy? You do me too much credit. I had a chess match yesterday, and today I had dentist appointments and lost track of time. The time I had, I didn't feel like playing ADOM and thus forgot to.

Claiming the win is your prerogative. I'd like to put myself on inactive then. Clearly I am not fit for time limits right now.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I'm done with claiming. I do believe you are able to type in "inactive" yourself.

Funny although how the guy claims overplaying few turns over some imaginary limit is clear problem, but overdelaying play over another imaginary limit is not. The only difference i see in one case you are involved in person and in other are not.

The difference is that one has to do with the game, and the other has to do with finding the time to play.