Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Duel to the Death: Challenge Thread

Sure, we can play, quik. Match11 is ours, we have equal ALOs, the character is female, you can start.

Al-Khwarizmi, are you down for a game?
    Life is measured not by the breaths that you take, but by the moments which take your breath away

Last killed by: Killer fish. Forgot about ice bridge weight limit >_<

Silfir, are you up for a game?
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

More characters.

Match15 is male and available
    Match16 is male and available

I sound like a dating service.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 02-29-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

JellySlayer, could you not find somewhere on the spreadsheet to mark when a game is taken? Not sure how well that would work just an idea.
    Life is measured not by the breaths that you take, but by the moments which take your breath away

Last killed by: Killer fish. Forgot about ice bridge weight limit >_<

Hey, Match12, sup? What is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? Got anything to do tonight?
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Default RE:challenge-> IronCash

Id love to btw my IRL name is Rahul but im sure i didnt write that there im registered as mishrak :S(if nobody else responds to that it probably is my fault i typed my name in the roster in the early mornings)

Quote Originally Posted by mishrak View Post
    Id love to btw my IRL name is Rahul but im sure i didnt write that there im registered as mishrak :S(if nobody else responds to that it probably is my fault i typed my name in the roster in the early mornings)
    I think ironcash ended up in a match with grobblewobble. Feel free to challenge someone else.

JellySlayer, could you not find somewhere on the spreadsheet to mark when a game is taken? Not sure how well that would work just an idea.
    I've added in a list of available characters and genders on the spreadsheet. I'll try to keep it up-to-date.

I don't think challenging Ironcash is such a big problem, as I already died. Ironcash only needs to play his turn and then it'll be finished.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

In that case, fancy a game grobblewobble?
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!