Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Duel to the Death: Challenge Thread

That's hard to say, but Soirana didn't even dare to show up... Fearful I am, but I thought *he* would at least try this... But no. You can hide from me this time, weakling, but you will have to appear some time, and I'll be there to challenge you again. Be warned.

For now, is there anybody who would actually play with me?
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Quote Originally Posted by zsomkovacs View Post
    That's hard to say, but Soirana didn't even dare to show up... Fearful I am, but I thought *he* would at least try this... But no. You can hide from me this time, weakling, but you will have to appear some time, and I'll be there to challenge you again. Be warned.

For now, is there anybody who would actually play with me?
    I don't get your hungarian humour but i amrked myself available few hours ago. You are wellcome.

As too claims getting online on 27th. Well Madrid nights, cerveza and brazilian chicks can get man distracted pretty much from everything ant totally from smucking someone's imgainary ego. In other words sorry for delay.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Hey mim, would you like to play a match? /You don't have to accept the challenge.../

Edit: i have been challenged by Soirana, so I take back this challenge, sorry.
    Last edited by Tihh; 02-29-2012 at 09:41 AM.

I accept your challenge, JellySlayer. We take character 13, who is male, and I'll be playing shortly.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

No problem at all.

So match14 is ours, I have to start as I have less points than you. I hope he will live as long as our dark elven farmer did...
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Can whomever is next please pick up Match12? Poor girl isn't getting love from anyone.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    In that case, fancy a game grobblewobble?
    Sure, Grey! As soon as Ironcash finished his turn, let's roll.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Hey Tihh, you and I are both awaiting responses to challenges. I don't suppose you fancy a match in the mean while? responses to challenges. I don't suppose you fancy a match in the mean while?

EDIT: Will have to withdraw this challenge, as my match with Al-Khwarizmi has been accepted.
    Last edited by ShiftJC; 02-29-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Life is measured not by the breaths that you take, but by the moments which take your breath away

Last killed by: Killer fish. Forgot about ice bridge weight limit >_<

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftJC View Post
    Al-Khwarizmi, are you down for a game?
    OK, you'll suffer my aggressive corpse-eating tactics! I think the first available character is Match12... she's a female, so you go first. Do your worst.

Guess the only higher ranked i can challenge is Tihh, so let it be.

match 15 in such case, since i start iirc, rules correctly.
    Last edited by Soirana; 02-29-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)