Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Duel to the Death: Challenge Thread

Hey Silfir, you up for a match?
    Life is measured not by the breaths that you take, but by the moments which take your breath away

Last killed by: Killer fish. Forgot about ice bridge weight limit >_<

Sure! Which character is it? 7 or 8? Who begins?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Well looking through this topic, counting only the challenge accepting messages I make it char 6. Ill check him/her out in a second.
    Life is measured not by the breaths that you take, but by the moments which take your breath away

Alright gekko, let's do it. Afaik Match7 is free. It's male, so I start.
    GL&HF

Okay Silfir, I checked them out. We are match 6 and it's a male one so you're up first. En Garde!

Here are the next batch of characters. AFAIK, nobody has yet picked up match8 from the first set yet, so if you're next, take that first.

Two notes: Match9 has the "falling star" intrinsic. All of these characters are, IMHO, very strong R/C combinations, so they should be pretty fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Soirana said that he'll be back on 27th, February. That's tomorrow. Can I be the one who challenges him first?
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Tihh: Sorry, didn't realise rules properly, and suggested you start since I knew I wouldn't have time for a couple of days. I'll start with Match5, since that seems untouched.

If we're going with this male/female thing then we need to have listings of which files are male/female when they are posted. People issuing challenges should also declare which file they're using, or else we have (more) confusion.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Default Challenge accepted

sure grobblewobble do you mind starting it?(any char) im pretty sure our time zones are different so there is going to be a 12 hour(ish) wait between replies though.

My time zone is +1 GMT but I am awake at weird hours, sometimes. I assume we are to take match 8, so I will check if it is a male or female.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.