Thread: Duel to the Death: Challenge Thread

Hybrid View

Default Duel to the Death: Challenge Thread

Please post challenges to other players on this thread. You can challenge any player who is currently active and does not have an opponent. See here for the current roster. You are free to join at any point in the tournament; just add your name to the roster.

If you are challenged by a higher ranked player, you may decline the challenge; if you are challenged by a player of lower or equal rank, you must accept the challenge.

Once the challenge has been made, please choose the next available character from the list. If none are left, let me know and I will make one for you. Otherwise, please try to keep this thread free of other clutter or discussions: use the game report thread to report your matches, and the general thread for other commentary, questions on the rules, etc.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Here are a set of characters for the first round. Please choose the next available one on the list.

For the first round, if your character is female, the challenger goes first. If male, the defender goes first. For future rounds, the lower ranked player always goes first.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

A few more characters...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bah, Soirana is inactive? COWARD! But let me see then...

Jellyslayer, I challange thee to a duel! Doomed you are and I fear none of your powers. You will feel my wrath upon your... character.

Prepare yourself!
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Sounds good. Match1 is female, so you get to go first.

Silfir, I thrown down the gauntlet to you. Will you pick it up or run away?
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.