Thread: Gutt appreciation thread

nathrakh Guest

Default Gutt appreciation thread

there was something here
    Last edited by nathrakh; 01-10-2014 at 10:14 AM.

... I feel I'm missing some context. Did you by any chance lose a bet?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

nathrakh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    ... I feel I'm missing some context. Did you by any chance lose a bet?
    Are you trying to make me angry? Not gonna happen, you Germanese basterd. My loyalty is sincere and you should know it as a fellow long time community member. You just try to bring anti-Gutt, grey color propaganda to my thread, is that it? Is it? Your guerilla tactics don't work here you can't evade my gaze for my eyes burn with the spirit of a true follower. Go away pest lest you were just joking - even then this is serious matter and I don't want such childish posts in this thread. You should be ashamed and withdraw your words.

nathrakh Guest

Gut = the best ADOM player.

If you disagree you officially suck. Now is the time for Gutt appreciation and worship.
    Last edited by nathrakh; 03-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.

I demand that you cease this blasphemy at once.

It is spelled gut, not Gutt. Gutt is nothing but a cheap forgery.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Needs less gut, needs more Siv.
    /thread
    Ancient Domains of Insanity
    Insane Dungeon of the Rogues
    Twitch

If you happen to know of a location to a missing chapter of ADOI, please contact me. <3