Thread: cloak of invisibility

Default cloak of invisibility

I have a lvl 13 troll barbarian going and I found a spider silk cloak of invis - but it doesnt seem to be making me invisible, am i missing something?

Many items and skills already exist - but they do not do anything yet. That's my best guess.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

Ring of invisibility does not do anything either. I spent a lot of money on it. In shop it was shown as ring of jade and I was just curious what it is. After I put it on my finger, it says ring of invisibility.

I think the vast majority of items that are currently in the game do work (not so with skills). But yes, invisibility items don't seem to work. Probably worth reporting as a bug.

invisi used to work, currently disabled? before you just became invincible and destroyed all, im assuming he either tried to fix it or just disabled it until later

It is actually a game feature. The shop merchant who sold you the ring was totally ripping you gullible adventurers off. "Why yes Sir, that IS a ring of invisibility. No no Sir I certainly can't see you anymore"....

Hahaha That is what I imagined anyway when my cloak of 'invisibility' didn't deliver...

Actually it's a stupid bug in 0.2.3 that I somehow missed... already fixed for 0.2.4.
    Thomas Biskup
    ADOM & Ultimate ADOM Maintainer
    https://www.adom.de - https://www.ultimate-adom.com