Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Nomic 1.0

I make a motion to establish a ruleset location. The ruleset will be located on the first post of this thread which will be updated by Kyreles. For the purposes of this voting, this motion shall be referred to as Henri's motion to establish the Official Ruleset Location.

I make a motion for a rule that states: In order for a proposal to be enacted, the number of votes for the proposal shall be greater than or equal to the quorum (half of the number of total players rounded up). In order for a proposal to be failed, the number of votes against the proposal shall be greater than or equal to the quorum. For the purposes of this voting, this motion shall be referred to as Henri's motion to establish the voting quorum.

i make motion

motion to delete nomic thread
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

I vote against gut's motion to delete nomic thread

gut and Henri, I don't believe you can make a motion until you have voted on all outstanding motions (#9).
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

i vote for everything, including my own motion to ban nomic from adom forums

i will create 3 new accounts to pass it if i need to
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."