Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Planning an Ultra on Elven Wizard

you were on berserk
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Indeed I was. Another huge mistake, I was probably shooting something earlier so I wanted to maximize chance to-hit. Oh well, got carried away in my zeal to cleanse the level asap
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Oh, yeah, I know that feeling when you get carried away and dye of overconfidence. Real pity, so many good chars died this way...

And this is why you should never bother taking the Banshee to the Animated Forest.
    Any time a player finds Executor and fails to use it, the RNG kills a cute dog.

Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Banshee had absolutely nothing to do with my death.

I don't know man. That kind of loot generation gets to your head. Wish engines make you do crazy things, like berserking GMs in a tension room.

When I get stats like this and AotME with elven wizards, I berserk greater molochs on a daily basis, via wishing for emperor moloch. They go down in 3-4 hits.
    Problem is, this one was probably generated with a very high level - normally GMs hit me for 300-400 hp, this one got me down from 900 in one hit. Unexpected.
    But then again I was going too fast, didn't pay enough attention as I just sliced through Nurgy like a phase dagger through a tiny girl, so what could possibly happen? GM happened.
    If I got to D50, I'd turn on careful approach again and nothing like this would happen since I'd be super cautious. Sadly this was so out-of-nowhere that I was obviously unprepared and died horribly.
    Another ultra attempt coming soon, same combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    When ...elven wizards, berserk greater molochs on a daily basis...
    Well, if you ask me that is good recipe to dying no matter what stats. In general going on winning is easier