Thread: No intrinsic guy

Threaded View

Can't you give the guardian the ring of the high kings? I seem to remember this worked, but I'm not sure. If not, at somewhat high level with dual shields and a tonne of acid ball, you should be able to take him out on the stairs. Pretty much all problems in this game can be solved with acid ball.

I think biggest hurdle is the Tower. You could use the Bug Temple magic map scrolls if you don't find enough, and if you bring in like 10000 blessed spenseweeds, you might be able to make it through okay. Unfortunately, I think this would probably rule out drakes for the challenge. The last thing you need is more damage in the Tower. Fire breath without resistance can actually do lots of damage too...

I don't think BDC is in the cards. An ancient dragon or a wyrm can deal 500 damage per hit with breath attacks. Better just to use missiles or spells in the endgame, IMHO, and forget about Needle/Sting. Or a mace of destruction or penetrating weapon or something. Honestly, I'm not sure why you're even considering a non-caster for this.

[edit]Oh, and hope you have corruption removal if you get the teleport corruption...

[edit2]What happens if you get cursed by an annis hag? Shift-Q?
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 05-06-2012 at 12:33 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.