Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creator's Day 2012 Challenge + Fundraiser

That, plus random chance. The chance of getting it is not that big, no matter what you do.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Welp

Dark elven priestess paralyzed me to death with my escape route blocked by spiders in UD1. Everything was going so well too.

Cleared ToEF. Wand of Paralyzation + Masterwork Adamantium Mace of Penetration. Too bad I'm not a weaponsmith, or I'd be turning that mace into a death machine.
    edit: Cat Lord played host to a group of high-velocity humanoid slaying ammo.
    Last edited by Roarke; 07-03-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Well, I won. I'll post the YAVP after breakfast, but suffice to say that Executor and Protector carried me through the game after Cat Lord.
    Man, now that I type it out, that weapon-shield combo sounds incredibly badass.

Anyone else win yet, or get close?

Quote Originally Posted by Roarke View Post
    Well, I won. I'll post the YAVP after breakfast, but suffice to say that Executor and Protector carried me through the game after Cat Lord.
    Man, now that I type it out, that weapon-shield combo sounds incredibly badass.

Anyone else win yet, or get close?
    That does sound awesome. I died to the pyramid. I lost my bracers to a trap, and lost fate smilers and luck to a karmic lizard that I thought was a cave lizard. I got stuck beetween I werewolf lord, 2 lightning lizards, and a few other monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    That does sound awesome. I died to the pyramid. I lost my bracers to a trap, and lost fate smilers and luck to a karmic lizard that I thought was a cave lizard. I got stuck beetween I werewolf lord, 2 lightning lizards, and a few other monsters.
    Ah, I hate that bracers of toughness are so fragile. And that's a pretty bad lot to end up with in a pyramid.
    Normal Victories- Human Weaponsmith, Necromancer, Barbarian, Assassin
    Creator's Day Win - Gnome Fighter

I lost my level 11 dwarf Necromancer on D6 to... a BSOD. Haven't seen one of those in many years. Apparently related to a recent graphics card update. I'm not happy, and it makes me really miss the old server
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

nathrakh Guest

Whelp, I'm little bit late to this but who cares? I haven't touched ADOM for quite some time and it's quite displeasing that I rolled a troll. Atleast it's a wizard, uhum. Lets see if I still remember they keybindings.

edit: I have to say, those stats are absolutely awful, even for a troll.

edit2: okay, this isn't funny. I, just like Grey, lost my character to a computer fault. >:|
    Last edited by nathrakh; 07-08-2012 at 04:19 PM.

All the more reason to keep donating so we can get it fixed!
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.