Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any help/hints for Seraph?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    as well as a strange spellbook, which, on identification, he found out to be a spellbook of wish, the most powerful spell ever created. He decided to stash it for a whiel.

Also, orb of earth : +10 To, no? Makes it way easier.
    I got te bracers & a knife of endurance.
    Oh, a diamond golem. I hate you die in a magic missile barrage - lvl up!.... seriously, stillllll can't max climbing?
    Last edited by Dudley; 07-10-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    In theory if you get enough +To gear you simply can chain cast Wish, but... I am not entirely sure what happens if stat drain fall on to To, i do guess drain is applied before resurrection so you need to be able stabilize at 20+ To.
    Halving toughness with +To gear on however is a bit tricky, don't have notes on me but from brute calculation +13 should do. Or maybe not.
    Actually decided to investigate topic further on.

For my surprise events seem to go this way:
    Cast Wish>drain pp>drain hp>die
    Death even with resurrection actually stops 10 point stat drain, so for necro having lv50, +5 to Toughness from gear and spellbook of wish is actually enough to be archmage. Well, involves lots of dying and putting HP to 1 but still.

Fascinating. Maybe i ought to report some parts of this abuse as bugs although... But since it is just casting and not getting to use wishes it might not be huge deal

to OP
    Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    I believe you die and come back to life without the spell being actually cast, which makes it a futile attempt.
    this seems to be very much the case. LOL
    Last edited by Soirana; 07-10-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Those nice dragons got lot of xp! and they hate ice bolts!
    got two spares seven leagues, and several xp levels. Also got a red dragon scale mail. My climbing skill is currently maxed at 80. time to trek in the mountains a bit.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief

Just a silly online game

Just in case you have not read through my bad English and poor sense of humor [none of which gets improved by local heat]:

You get to cast wish and survive through death, but you do not get actual wish in the process.

So to get actually infinite wish results [and not just fun casting it indefinite] you would need go traditional archmage route.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Read. That ish sad, but oh well.
    Still can be an ''immortal'' (i'd need artifact toughness, probably raw steel, to be truly immortal)

Learnt something today. Lighting destroys statues. Statues destroyed by lightning count as still there for bug temple. /ihatefactsididn'tknow.

One more level to being able to enter rift. Two more closes minotaurs. Earth temple slowed, i shall love you forever. Same to you, garth, for training mah learnin'.
    Edit : ... One elemental more and i've said bye to minotaurs.
    Edit 2 : Minotaur emperor drops : CoRpsE! To save to make an undead guy or give to guth, that is the question.
    Also, corruption luck = 1/global luck. Heeeeey, astral plane, antenna, thorns, extra eyes, sulphur!
    Last edited by Dudley; 07-10-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Just a silly online game

3rd surge of power. Any guesses to the artifact? (hint : it's very unuseful)

786666 xp from ancient stone beast. Holy hell, yeah.

Yo dawg, i heard you like xp, so i put xp in your xp so you can xp your xp while you xp. I am so not slowing down.

Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                     Screenshot

###
                                                 ../..
                                                   ###.########
                                                   +...........
                                                       #.......
                                                       #......&
                                                       #.......
                                                       #.......
                                                             #/#+#####
                                                             #.....@.#
                                                     ###########.###.#
                                                     #...../.....#  .&.&&&.&.&&#
                                                     #.<...#######  ##&&.&.&&&.#
                                                     #.....#          &...&&&..#
                                                     #######          ##########

Seraph        St:29  Le:35  Wi:34  Dx:53  To:23  Ch:23  Ap: 7  Ma:47  Pe:26 N=
    DV/PV: 86/49   H: 351(351)    P: 158(510)    Exp: 33/6807365    UL: 3 M: 99476
    Blessed Invisible
    Last edited by Dudley; 07-10-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Just a silly online game

I forgot about moloch - hulking armor interaction. I'm just gonna cry now.

Just a silly online game

: ( That was so abrupt, I cried a little when I read it. RIP, Seraph.