Welcome to the League of Darkness!
(aka league2 on the server)
Chaos gate status: OPEN!
(when the Chaos Gate is opened corrupt and profane tactics will be allowed)
2. JellySlayer [S] (killed)
3. Covenant [S]
4. mike [S]
5. CheatMan [S]
6. quik [S]
7. tapi [S]
9. Covenant [S]
11. CheatMan [S] (killed)
12. quik [S]
13. tapi [S]
---Chaos Gate Opened---
15. Covenant [S]
17. quik [S] (killed)
18. tapi [S]
19. koctyxa (killed)
20. Covenant [S] (killed)
21. mike (killed)
22. tapi [S] (killed)
Champions of Darkness:
Reminder of important rules:
* give a post describing all of your activities after your round, including important info like using up prayers, items found and monsters encountered (and where they were last seen) that could affect future players
* no competitive hindering tactics allowed during the first 2 rounds - your play will be judged harshly, so be careful
* any and all competitive and dirty tactics allowed on round 3 or after, though you must still report your activities in full
* lastly, have fun - this game relies mostly on luck, with a little bit of skill; try to enjoy it and don't take things too seriously
These rules are not strictly enforced - they mostly rely on faith in the player, just as we have faith that people posting YAVPs haven't save-scummed. If you break the rules in any way and then lie about it, then the only loser is you.
SPECIAL SERVER RULES - READ CAREFULLY!
DO NOT log onto the server on the league account if it is not your turn. If you wish to spectate then log on as spectator/spectator. You can also chat about the games on IRC by visiting #ancardia on ancardia.ath.cx (lots of people are usually there spectating games).
DO NOT change any configuration files on the server - the defaults will be used for everyone.
When it is your turn you must follow this procedure exactly:
1. Announce on the forum that you're about to play, so people will know to spectate. Popping on to IRC is nice too.
2. Log on to the server and load the save game - make sure it's your turn and it's the correct save game. RENAME the PC to your name here on the forums. This is so spectators can know who is playing and for the high score listing.
3. Play your turn normally. At the end you should a log file - press ')' to do so and it'll appear in the league directory.
4. Save the game at the end of your turns. The server will automatically make a back-up of your save in case you die - you don't need to worry about that.
5. If you die then *do not create a flg* - it contains hidden information about the char that others shouldn't know.
Remember to join in on IRC (#ancardia on ancardia.ath.cx:6667) for added fun and discussion! Don't come on the channel during your turn though, so as to prevent too much advice. Others will be quite willing to give you logs of the channel's criticism though. If you want to watch replays of previous games then log in to the server as ttyrecplay/ttyrecplay.
Restoring saves: A league admin will need to restore the save game if someone dies. Request that either here, in the Discussion thread, or on the IRC channel and hopefully it'll get done quicky.
Non-server players: You can find the save games from the server here if no one has posted the save to the forums.
32275 tapi, L13 trollish healer, 309120 xps, 31576 turns.
He was felled by an ogre lord on ID37.
27954 Covenant, L13 trollish healer, 293625 xps, 30300 turns.
He was mangled by a frost giant berserker on ID33.
25980 mike, L13 trollish healer, 291771 xps, 30330 turns.
He pathetically starved to death on ID33.
????? koctyxa, L13 trollish healer.
Battered and beaten to death by a troll king on ID31.
22668 Quik, L13 trollish healer, 270887 xps, 28235 turns.,
He was torn to pieces by a mimic hivemind on ID28.
14044 CheatMan, L12 trollish healer, 151822 xps, 18876 turns.
He suffered the wrath of an angry dark elven priestess on ID18.
1943 JellySlayer, L6 trollish healer, 9602 xps, 2044 turns.
He was ripped apart by a mimic ID5.