Thread: YASD ImNecro - lvl 15 Orc Necromancer

Thumbs down YASD ImNecro - lvl 15 Orc Necromancer

Hi guys, been a while . I've rolled some char after a long pause and ended up with Superb-Lucky-Overpowered-Orc-Necromancer, who has found blessed AoLS at lvl4, tons of usefull books, had DV/PV round 50/25 at lvl 15, all colored altars, precrowned with Preserver, great tank that was just hacking through enemies with his stone axe of devastation (found at lvl 2)..... Crashed when I gave Khelvaster the amulet. You make a pause for a while and you forget how great sense of humour RNG has

Which version were you playing? This is supposed to be fixed as of 1.2.0pr1.
    "And light there be!"

Every time I take a long break from ADOM and then come back, I forget that I'm supposed to constantly make backups in this game, and every time without fail, I lose one character to remind me that I do need to make backups. Better get into the habit.

The prereleases are supposed to have fixed a bunch of crashes. Also, if you play 1.1.1 on the server, it makes backups for you automatically.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

It was beta4, started by accident instead of the new release, kept playing since that char was so strong

Yeah, luckily making regular backups is a habit that I cannot kick.
    Haven't yet needed it though since 1.2.0 pre was released.
    Learn to learn.