Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gardening

On the topic of this thread, I think ADOM has more than enough herb sources. In fact, I think ADOM has more than enough sources for all item types.
    Seriously guys, if you just play the game and collect as you go along you'll be fine.

You might need to spend a wish on AoLS or Giant Boar skull or so, but otherwise you'll be just fine.

Remember to not fight Keriax with your Climbing set in your backpack, then you'll be just fine.
    Learn to learn.

This is a flavour suggestion, not an item balance suggestion.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    This is a flavour suggestion, not an item balance suggestion.
    All I see is more herbs(items) faster. Lower turn count. Ppl picking [k]nowledge. More blessed items.
    Learn to learn.

What you should be seeing is a more useful Gardening skill - that's at least what I see. The rest can be looked at. It's not like anything is set in stone in the realm of people making suggestions on an ADOM forum in their free time.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray1 View Post
    You might need to spend a wish on AoLS or Giant Boar skull or so, but otherwise you'll be just fine.
    Sometimes that wish just refuses to appear

Sorry for off-topic.
    "And light there be!"