Thread: Something on the ground is crunched?

Default Something on the ground is crunched?

I'm in the bottom middle alcove. That door is closed and locked.

I don't think I've seen the messages at the top before. Can large monsters crush or break items? And how come I know when I'm deaf and in an enclosed space?
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

There's an illogical message that tells you a stone block hits the space in front of a door, even if a monster opens it from the other side and you never see it. Perhaps this is related and something tried to open the door immediately north of you?

Nice farm, by the way
    "And light there be!"

Well, your mana is 99 and your learning is 99. I think you are telepathically connected to the whole of Ancardia (animated and inanimated).
    Last edited by Stingray1; 11-14-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: typos
    Learn to learn.

That sounds very much like a falling door crushing items lying on the ground to me... Couldn't be a falling door, though; that door would be gone now. So it must be the stone block trap after all, hitting a creature on the other side of your banshee bunker.

Interesting to see a screenshot of what banshee silliness tends to result in. How for away from crashing the game are you at this point?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

No crashes, other than the double-shield crash in p4 and Signal 11 which I've got twice (both far away from the AF tho).
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

It's a bug, I've created an issue for that.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa