Thread: Can I have your attention for this RFE

Default Can I have your attention for this RFE

I added a note to an RFE that was already submitted, to explain to the Creator the exact workings of the ADOM Sage feature I miss most of all: "repeat last command".

At first glance, the feature may not seem like much but you may see from my examples that it can really save a lot of keypresses and hand/finger movement. If you used this as well, or if you appreciate the great improvement that this change would bring, may I have your votes please?

You can't vote up comments, and the original proposal is already well-voted.

I'm rather hopeful that all of Sage's features will get implemented.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

FYI, if you play on Linux, Sage supports prereleases 3-6 (and counting): https://github.com/AlucardZero/adom-sage
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

Hey Alucard, thanks! That's really great news.

Do you welcome contributions by others to Sage? I still have a couple of ideas that I might want to look into. Probably not before March, though.

Voted "yes" on that issue. Surprisingly, I hadn't upvoted it, despite commenting and adding another suggestion.
    "And light there be!"

Yes, contributions are welcome.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries