Thread: Full screen and @ "extended charachter information"

Default Full screen and @ "extended charachter information"

I'm using windows "vista"(same problems on XP). and my ADOM 1.1.1 does not have a full screen mode... and also does not display character information when @ is pressed... it has been like this for years and I have gotten along fine without these features. but since the creator is doing so many bug fixes I was wondering if
    these are things that are already on Biskups "to do" list?..and will be fixed in a future release.?

ALT-Q maybe?

OH........I had a feeling there was something I was missing which is why I posted here instead of a bug report...
    what about full screen?...... is there a trick to that too?

i don't think there is a full screen on windows because it would make levels much much bigger when people play in high res.

As far as I know Jochen (jt) is working on Fullscreen for windows. It's obviously not that simple, as he has been busy with it for awhile.
    But I am confident we will see it happen not too far into the future.

On a side note: Why are you playing 1.1.1?
    Last edited by Stingray1; 12-14-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    Learn to learn.

If you want fullscreen, you can play the DOS version under DOSBox, or use that unofficial patch to increase winbeta's font size and sort-of use all the screen size.
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    If you want fullscreen, you can play the DOS version under DOSBox, or use that unofficial patch to increase winbeta's font size and sort-of use all the screen size.
    Where might I find that unofficial patch? And does it work with prereleases?

The patch can be found here.

In the pr3 and above, this is officially supported, you only need to add two lines to your adom.cfg file.

http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=1226
    "And light there be!"