Thread: Wand of Wishing from grave digging!

Default Wand of Wishing from grave digging!

Doing a little bit of grave digging in the CoC graveyard with my ratling duelist, and, what's that? A glowing wand?

It's a WoW with 3 charges!

So anyway, any suggestions? Khelly's already been saved (left me a poisonous Eternium Dagger...), so I'm thinking maybe 7LB, GoGS, and whip of the snake? (I've already got whips at 11 because of a nice whip of devastation I found...) I have 3 spellbooks of acid ball from a bookshop, and I'm not really hurting for anything else.

Thinking about maybe wishing for gardening as well, so I can build myself a nice little farm in the big room. I've had rotten luck with herbs so far.

Whip of the snake with +10 DX!

That's a cool use of the wish.

Do you have any charges left? If you're planning on training with the eternium dagger you might want to consider wishing for phase daggers?
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Already have a phase dagger (was in the next grave over). Ended up wishing for GoGS, 7LB, WoTS, and Gardening. This whip of the snake is frigging awesome... took down the ACW with 2 hits. Also, extra 12 DX due to class power + 10 DX from whip + 16 DX from =oMC + 10 DX from Air Orb + 35 natural DX = 83 DX. Combine that with +crit and an already high penchant for armor penetration and a HUGE DV boost from said whip, and take into account that whips do damage based on dex, not strength... I'm pretty much one hitting everything in sight.