Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Public ADOM servers (SSH-accessible)

Quote Originally Posted by wasternne View Post
    If somebody can advise me how to fix the situation, any help would be most appreciated!
    You fix it by reporting it where I can see it . I restored the backed up HISCORE file so you can start p23 again now.

We've seen it before in this bug.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

Thank you!

I tried copying saves that were made on the server to my PC and using them when I'm not connected to the Internet, but the game crashes when I try to load them. Is there a way around it or is it working as designed? Windows version, by the way. I'm pretty sure it worked with 1.1.0.
    Oh, and there's no error log generated in adom_dat.
    Last edited by Homissare; 05-27-2014 at 09:09 PM.

not sure saves are compatible cross-platform anymore, I haven't tried
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

Server saves will only work with 32-bit versions of ADOM. The Windows is dual 32/64 and only reads 64-bit savegames. The same problem occurs for the OS X binary: the only way to use server saves is to have a 32-bit Linux version installed.
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

R59 is on the servers

Nice! Thank you so much

Great work Alucard, thank you for this.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Erm, I'm having trouble with getting on the US servers. I keep getting something about the user limit being already reached. I've had this all times I've tried to get on the server. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Windows 7; does that have anything to do with it?

Hello all. I've been very inactive in the ADOM scene for a few years.
    Is there online play in the official releases now? I haven't even looked at the Steam copy.
    Is there still demand for these servers to be up? I get about 0-3 logins per day.