Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow! Time to start generating death dumps again!

Welcome back!

FWIW, you can still buy into the prerelease system by donating. Chaos Knights and Duelists are a *lot* of fun.

Lots of new artifacts and corruptions, a couple new weapons and items, ~140 new special "boss monsters", new monsters, new game mechanics, AI, and modified skills... It's been a blast just discovering everything.

I have been playing ADOM II a bit but my Orc Fighter is getting his stats drained somehow. I frequently have been getting messages saying "You feel sickly" and "You feel weak" and have been losing lots of Strength and Toughness...
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Have you been bloated? Being bloated (especially in the wilderness) heavily abuses your stats. Maybe it's time for another bug report about that..
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Ah! Yes, I was Bloated quite a bit but that's just old ADOM habit. I was Strained and was just eating all the corpses that dropped instead of carrying them. I wanted didn't want to be Very Hungry all the time. . . Also, I was hoping it would level me up faster since being Strained and Bloated should lower my speed, if it uses similar experience formulas as ADOM.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ