So, I've been playing for years. Years and years, like fifteen, come to think of it. Anyways, I've always played adom maximized, I find the symbols are a little too different, a little too small, and it ruins a lot of the feel of the game for me when it's in a window. Hasn't REALLy been an issue as, until I upgraded to Windows 7, I was always able to ALT+ENTER and maximize adom. Alas, with W7 that no longer seems to be the case. I've found a number of work-arounds (Dos-Box, dos emulators, dual boot windows xp/98, etc) but I would really like to just be able to start up the game and play, not restart my computer and boot up a different OS, so I was wondering if anyone else out there has run into this same problem of preference, and what you've done to fix it. Also, before I get the inevitable trolls, things like 'Don't use Windows 7/8/Vista' or 'use linux' or 'try a different OS' are not helpful. I know these are options, but they're not the options I want. This is a plea for help, as I'm genuinely stumped. Thanks in advance for any help!