Damn! How can one breake an anvil? Especially by just throwing it???

It reminds me of one racist anecdote:
One arabian king captured three people - nigga, britain and rusian. He put them into three cells and gave 2 small metal balls. "Make something that I didn`t see ever before with them, and if you will surprise me I`ll let you go, or else!!" - he said.
On the next day he visited his prison to check what could they invent with this balls. Nigga was playing basketball. "Nah, that sucks put him on the stake" - king wasnt surprised with nigga`s basketball skills and so poor black guy was staked and met his miserable death. King decided to see what is happening in britains cell, but he just saw some parody on soccer but with metal balls... "Annihilate him with the acid!" was the order and the poor british guy was put in the pool with sulphuric acid, oh his cryes were loud and full of despair but he met his creator pretty soon. So pretty bored king went to the last cell to check his last chance for surprise for today but he saw that the russian guy is just sitting sadly over the wall..
"So you don`t want to show me something, you red, narcomanic, communistic swine?" - asked the king
"Sorry, I lost one ball" - said poor prisoner
"So what? you have another one! Show me something?"
"The other one.. err I broke it" - was the sad answer.