Forum is quite and stable. Almost nothing changes except for some challenges (Thanks to guys who supports them). ADOM is totaly naked. Everything (almost) is known and there is no more precious secrets in the game. Ok I didn`t win, yet and I don`t know if I will win anyday but there is almost nothing to speak about.. A couple of posts appears during the day, and sometimes even a new thread.. in which some guy like myself is asking question that was answered several times on this forum, and hundred times on others.
and I still pressing F5 every 30 mins to check it. So guys! Lets communicate! Lets speak about politics for example? We all (I suppose all) are RPG players, we all can play different roles, and we surely have rich imagination and our own opinion about the events in the world. And I think we could know each other closer. You know, I already tried to imagine some of the visitors of this Forum (Adomites :-D). Some of them are friendly, some are not very friendly, but anyway they surely are good people.
So I`ll try to start.

They say that America is arming and training georgians and the second war is imminent...
damn!