Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official ADOM torrents

It surely helped. The following values are the downloads of the Windows version with NotEye integration (until today, not including the adom.de and Dropbox mirrors):

ZIP: 243 downloads (around 14,5 GB)
    torrent: 153 downloads

The server only sent about 4 GB through it's own torrent client, but that includes all torrent files (Pre 5, Linux, etc.).

So, yes... we saved a lot of server traffic. I'm not sure if it will be enough for a public release. But we'll see.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    It surely helped. The following values are the downloads of the Windows version with NotEye integration (until today, not including the adom.de and Dropbox mirrors):

ZIP: 243 downloads (around 14,5 GB)
    torrent: 153 downloads

The server only sent about 4 GB through it's own torrent client, but that includes all torrent files (Pre 5, Linux, etc.).

So, yes... we saved a lot of server traffic. I'm not sure if it will be enough for a public release. But we'll see.
    Sounds like positive news and a good start to me Hopefully some more of the ZIP downloaders hop over to the torrents as time goes by.

I've got a share ratio of 12.81 on NotEye Windows Pre-14. If it's worth it, from Pre-15 I could download the Mac/Linux builds and seed those too. Just let me know and I'll pitch in with some bandwidth, and I'm sure some others will too. We've got a great community here

Prerelease torrents come without seeds and we must recheck there files downloaded via http? Because of no seeds I've done that for debian32 and windows

I'm seeding with both the ancardia server and my own internet connection. I've already seen some Bittorrent traffic on the server, so I guess it just takes a while.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa