Thread: New Feature?

Default New Feature?

I was crossing the mountains from the ToTHK to the main world map and I got "you slip on your climbing trip" and a bunch of inventory got broken. is this new?

would be a great YAAD if you slipped on a landlocked mountain square and had your climbing set broken.

No, that's not new. It can happen when your climbing is cursed. You lose hp too.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman? View Post
    would be a great YAAD if you slipped on a landlocked mountain square and had your climbing set broken.
    You can already get in a similar situation by dropping your climbing sets in the mountains and leaving the area, potentially making the game unwinnable...
    "And light there be!"

Just found a Vault with a river running through it.pretty annoying because 50% of the monsters arent there now. Never seen that before, new for 1.2?

That's old as well. But every monster should still be there (at least this was the case in 1.1.1) and river will have holes on the spots where monsters spawned.

I will have to check when i get home, I stopped playing right when i discovered it.