Sorry about the "hundreds of players".. my attempt at humor for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
I mean, am I seriously out of touch with the noobish world outside the forum because I think most ADOM players that stick with the game for more than like three characters - for that matter, all the way to the Mad Minstrel (takes generally more than three) - generally are not stupid?
Well, I do think that the forum is breeding a sort of mentality that tends to dismiss any ADOM mission other than iron man as trivial, forgetting that things are not that easy for newer players. Not surprising in a group of players who have all finished the game several times and discussed the details over and over.

Yes, the bug wilderness CAN be done reasonably safely with wands, IF you are very careful and know what you're doing. And yes, this is explained quite well in the guide.

But taking the Mad Minstrel there and using him for corpses is a different matter. How do you pick up the corpses before they rot? Do you simply follow him, waking up bugs left and right? Is there some other trick? The way it is worded now suggests you may need to kill just one bug. How does that work? If this is trivial to you, please explain it.