Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
I'm fairly certain that all classes get haggling, first aid, and listening, not just those listed in section 0.1.1.

It may be worth including a section discussing the effects and costs of prayers.

The PC is only required to visit the pyramid and the maze for the first time during the specified level periods. Once the PC has visited those areas once, they may return at any level. This means that PCs should always have the opportunity to visit the pyramid, since they may simply enter at level 13, leave right away, and come back when they feel strong enough--even if that happens to be level 25.

On D50, I believe it is only necessary to kill the Balors on the level to ensure the gate remains closed.

[edit]: On a more extensive note, I would love to see the monster table include information such as which monsters see invisible, see in darkness, elemental resistances, and what types of slaying ammo they are vulnerable to.
Snipped the stuff that has been incorporated, thanks. Section 0.1.1 is not a comprehensive list of all skills, only the skills each race or class is trained in. This is mentioned in the text just above the tables.

Prayers, I agree. Will be quite a bit of work.

Re: pyramid, surely this can't be correct. Enter once at exp lvl 13 and it stays open all game? Can't be, unless I'm *really* misremembering.

D50 and balors. I have never tested this myself. Anyone confirm?

I like the monster table ideas. That table is going to get big. It has five fields already. Is it going to get ridiculous with four or five more? Or maybe make two tables?