Thread: [YASCA] Paragon the Halfling Bard

Default [YASCA] Paragon the Halfling Bard

Or yet another stupid chaotic act.

I'm not dead. At least, not yet. But the potential for my first-ever Paragon of Law character was quickly snuffed out today after encountering a tension room full of greater rust monsters down on D:44 today. At this point in the game I didn't really care about rust monsters; they were no threat to me, and I didn't use any iron equipment! Sling & rocks, artifact weapon & shield, dragon scale mail armor... if anything they would waste all their attacks attempting to rust my elemental gauntlets, right? I slew them all without paying much attention.

Que going down 1 more level. At D:45 I find a potion shop which has the ingredients I need to mix a much-needed potion of youth, after that greater undead vault. I hastily pick them up only to watch as an alarm bell goes off as I teleport out of the shop before I can pay.

...the rust monsters ate my amulet of teleport control.

This kind of stuff hurts. But at least you can still win the game. It's not like you randomly teleported inside a threat room of quickling queens
    "And light there be!"

Dang!!! Gotta love when seemingly weak monsters end up getting the last laugh. *grumbles*

Oh and...YAY HURTHLINGS!!!! <3 <3 <3

You short-lived little buggers.