Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first win ever, not special but special to me.

Stingray has a point. Fire bolt those corpses then maybe remove curse from them until the moment you can eat them.
    Personally, I never eat chaos guardians' corpses but I understand the desire for power when people do that.
    It's a 50/50 situation, something I love about RPG games that leave the choice to the player.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

I thought Mino Maze was only accessible to level 21-30. You sure you entered at 19? Might be a bug in the new releases.

Congrats on first win!
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

@Blasphemous: I ate the guardians because I had 12 SoCR and 3 PoCC, I thought that allows me to eat at least a few of them without having corruption trouble.

@JellySlayer: OOPS, I remembered things in the wrong order. I did the rift, maze, and RoHK in the same trip, but I must have gotten to level 22 in the library before doing the maze.

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
    Nah, it was a wise decision to let the demon kill Garth. Sacrificing gold for piety is a much better way to spend it than Garth.
    Indeed, it's much worse if the daemon kills the dwarven mystic (true story )

All wins are special. Even the cheating ones are. But those are special, in the 'special ed' sense, except with less dignity.