Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: List of must fixes

Honestly, I'd just be happy with a comment on the Hotzenplotz issue. Not that I even want it fixed (there are more important things to do), but it was a pretty epic debate and I'm really curious to know if it's intentional or not.

But yeah, stat potentials and other basic game mechanics issues really need to have attention paid to them. Especially game mechanics like the Royal Guardians which are flat out broken. A polished, glitch free game is a lot more important for attracting and keeping new players than one might think.
    Last edited by jt; 02-26-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adom-admin View Post
    Just to mention this… during the course of this day I fixed/addressed quite a few of the issues mentioned in this thread. This delays finishing the ice queen domain which in turn delays finishing the ADOM Lite RPG but… oh well… it was a lot of fun :-)
    Worth. Looking forward to the best prerelease ever!

Quote Originally Posted by asdf View Post
    Worth. Looking forward to the best prerelease ever!
    Indeed. All hail TB! :-D
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Adding another one:

Wait command should be interrupted by herb growth (http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=2313) - very tedious if you want to be safe with herbs
    Last edited by jt; 02-26-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Adding this one. Gambling should pause upon receiving more PoWeR: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=2046

Oh - I actually have an RFE of my own about that and a related issue that I've been meaning to post. Just put it up - http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=2684
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

Should be fixed since it can crash the game: Fire breath on a boss leads to game breaking crash issue 1778.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

It was decided to make Elemental Orb guardians a bit more challenging, I'm bumping this because we need to test the difficulty of it.

Orb Guardians still don't teleport on the Elemental temple levels: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=2398

They still leave the level: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=1532
    Last edited by jt; 02-26-2014 at 10:22 PM.

If Guardian-Teleporting gets implemented, can we have it so the Chaos archmage is more likely to teleport somehow offensively. Methinks that he should try to cut off an escaping character. Chasing down monsters who flee is a horrible painful experience often. I can't imagine chasing one down who can flee and teleport on a level where you cant. Their teleporting ability needs to be limited heavy or else it will be tedium to the extreme. Also, personally I think more monsters should NOT flee. Skeletons are afraid of me? Their frickin' undead for crying out loud.

Not an official issue but it think it should be said.
    Completed: All Races, All Classes. Twice.
    Fastest Run: Dwarf Mindcrafter - 34803 turns. No wand of tele.
    Challenge Games: C- CK (stupid ending), Platinum Girdle x10, Westside Story, Team Teleport - illiterate troll barb, Scroll of Omnipotence obtained
    ULE - DE Archer

I agree somewhat with Tyrnyx. As I've stated in the original RFE after its implementation. Teleportation should be restricted to the temple area.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 01-30-2014 at 09:24 PM.