Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: List of must fixes

One thing I gotta mention here. Relatively new player and playing a version downloaded this June so I don't know if the issue is fixed or if there was something I didn't notice but:

As I was shooting with 'Whirlwind' whenever I quivered sling bullets of undead slaying the game gave me a message something like 'you need a proper launcher for this ammunition..'
    No other bullet brand gave me this message, every other brand I was able to sling away. Am I missing something or am I playing with an old version with this particular bug innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sphara View Post
    One thing I gotta mention here. Relatively new player and playing a version downloaded this June so I don't know if the issue is fixed or if there was something I didn't notice but:

As I was shooting with 'Whirlwind' whenever I quivered sling bullets of undead slaying the game gave me a message something like 'you need a proper launcher for this ammunition..'
    No other bullet brand gave me this message, every other brand I was able to sling away. Am I missing something or am I playing with an old version with this particular bug innit?
    This issue was fixed in r66: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=3421.

Teleportitis letting you rob shops with impunity: 4605
    Last edited by Grond; 10-22-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Shopkeeper AI:
    • Deaggroing after killing a pet: 4494
    • Deaggroing after getting angered by unholy aura: 4667

Deleting monsters:
    • Potion of exchange on monsters in walls: 903
    • Blind djinni strangling on uniques: 4575

Waldenbrook sacrificing: 3961
    Last edited by Grond; 06-21-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Regeneration preventing various types of instant death: 4660
    Last edited by Grond; 10-22-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Various messages getting hidden when using the two-line buffer (which is now mandatory in ASCII):
    • Class powers: 4564
    • Level messages after an auto save: 4698
    • Ice queen area transitions: 4599
    Last edited by Grond; 06-21-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Lately I've been trying orcish beastfighters on the steam ADOM.
    All it takes is 2 hits (for like 1-3 dmg?!) from ghost lords and you are aged to death. Therefore you can't even go near a greater undead vault.
    I believe this should be fixed. You should be able to withstand at least 10 hits from ghosts. Perhaps make it so the amount of damage done determines years aged or something.

The steam ADOM has also been closing for no reason. And not restoring my character at all. I've lost multiple level 20-30s on route to ultras because the game closes and the character is not in the save files. I'm getting realllllly frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by huhapi View Post
    The steam ADOM has also been closing for no reason. And not restoring my character at all. I've lost multiple level 20-30s on route to ultras because the game closes and the character is not in the save files. I'm getting realllllly frustrated.
    FYI, this thread is not for reporting new bug reports or feature requests; you can do that here. Also, you probably have autosave backups for your characters. Find the .au file (Documents\adom\adom_steam\savedg on Windows) with the largest filesize and rename it to .svg.

I suppose I should proselitize for this feature request yet again

Allow quickmarking skills by default
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.