Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission ADOMPossible: Signup and General Discussion

Default Mission ADOMPossible: Signup and General Discussion

This is the official signup thread for the Mission ADOMPossible challenge. This is a mission-based challenge when you will be competing against other players, in teams to try to make it through (most) of the game, while wracking up points for surviving each challenge. If you are interested in signing up, please post here, and indicate the team that you would prefer to play on. The challenge will take approximately six weeks, and you will probably have to play about ~6000 turns (1 hour or so) every five days to keep up. The official start date will be this Saturday January 25.

New and inexperienced players or new members of the forums are strongly encouraged to play. This challenge aims to be fun and accessible to players of all skill levels, and may give you the
    opportunity to try areas you haven't reached before, or get helpful hints from experienced members.

Please see the new Important Information and Mission Thread for details about your missions and the game rules.

Here are the current teams. Please add yourself to any empty space on any of the teams. More teams can be added if there is enough demand.

Team Earth:
    1. JellySlayer
    2. Frankie
    3. Sangrealman
    4. Carter
    5. elenie

Team Fire:
    1. SirTheta
    2. Soirana
    3. prototypeXXsupercool
    4. infe
    5. Qui

Team Air:
    1. Superteeth
    2. grobblewobble
    3. Siriah
    4. Mobius
    5. slyph

Team Water:
    1. Silfir
    2. GordonOverkill
    3. Cactus
    4. Harwin
    5. szopin

Team Indecisive:
    1. Grey
    2. GothicHamster
    3. Aerin
    4. Blasphemous
    5. _Ln_

Team Mana:
    1. okitsgreat
    2. Arbot
    3. kapak
    4. RavenShire
    5. Iridia
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 01-27-2014 at 03:15 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I am interested. It will not be necessary to play online, will it? If not, then I want to be on Team Air.

No, you will play locally and upload your save when you're finished.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Team Fire because TOEF is my favorite place in the game
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

Yeeeessss. This pleases me.

Team Water sounds quite fine.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Well, still sound very boring but consider me signed in.

Well, team fire according to tradition.

I would like to join Team Earth.
    All roads lead to Chaos in the end..

I'm in for team air.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Count me in for the winning team!

e: Since maximal culmination of German accent should almost guarantee victory, I'd like to join team water!
    Last edited by GordonOverkill; 01-20-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    My band: http://messerschmitt-speed.com
    ... for those old school Heavy Metal maniacs among you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My youtube-profile: http://www.youtube.com/GordonOverkillManiac
    ... with lots of ADOM videos, including several complete successful play-throughs and tutorials for beginners

Let me be the first newbie member to announce my interest.

I would very much like to join the challenges, but I'm very very new when it comes to forums. If there is a team leader that can somehow instruct the basics of how to post the correct info about saves and so on, I'm totally in.

As for ADOM, I got two gate closer's of which one also received the TotRR, but didn't go for ULE. So I know atleast how to 'h'andle levers, if that counts.

If it's all the same to what team I join, I'll go for Team Earth (ftw).