Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ADOMPossible: Team Earth Thread

There's a decent chance you could pick up the last fire resistance from a corpse in the ToEF. If you have spare healing, you could just go for it.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

We have the water orb, so yea i think i will. I could also do the rest of Thrunddars quests, seeing as I found that troll berserker.

You found the troll berserker? Awesome.
    I think turn-wise you should be ok to do some of the other quests at least, maybe you'll get even get fire resist that way (plus some more PoEH).

CK is done. I failed mission, but survived. I managed to clear my way to the top of the ToEF with minimal gear, using vampiric sword to keep HP at acceptable rates. Didn't have enough piety to pray for pickaxe. Tried to bring in my 2 pickaxes plus some other gear and hope I could teleport my way to the top and dig out. My pickaxes burned up within about 5 turns. Decided to head to DT to kill some dwarves in hopes of getting a new pickaxe. Sipped a pool on the way and hit a wish. I had <1000 turns left at this point, so not great prospects. I decide to wish for RDSM to eliminate the fire damage problem for next player. Head to DT and kill most of the dwarves + shopkeeper. Gain a level but no pickaxe. Run out of turns. Next player should be able to clear ToEF as long as you can actually dig your way in.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Nice, that should help for the next round.

That leaves us with three characters to be finalised. I think Carter said he was going to be able to play on Tuesday. Frankie, you have the bard. Could you let us know whether you can play this round so we can plan?

Yes, i'll most likely play on Tuesday as well.
    All roads lead to Chaos in the end..

not going that well thus far, rolled the dice on some pool sipping and i'm doomed... will work to remove it in time to try the tower, if not won't attempt the point

Good luck Carter! You can do it - and if not, there's always next round without the corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by elenie View Post
    Good luck Carter! You can do it - and if not, there's always next round without the corruption.
    thanks mate!

Its done.

1) hit the pools, got teleport control, teleportis, doomed and corruption
    2) spent alot of time at an altar trying to sac to undoom, eventually sacced wyrmlance and big punch (sorry but needed to be done)
    3) acquired POISON HANDS
    4) poisoned all our food
    5) nearly died from starving but made to buy 150 lizards

Did the tower in three steps due to the corruption

1. scouted it out with no blanket
    2. got blanket, teleported to stairs and dug out the area
    3. ran back, dumped the blanket and got the fire resistance rings.

even with that i had to use the water orb quite a bit. 2 corruptions worth extra as we couldn't drink anything.

the actual fight went amazingly well. The bolt was doing ALOT of damage, i bolted 4-5 times and the wyrm disappeared, searched around and he had paniced in the corner. Using the 2x radius lightning ball i took him down, with fire demons blocking his bolt. He got one bolt off that took us to about 10hp, used the water orb and luckily he didn't move along side us. Overall very lucky.

Not sure how we're going to fix the poison hands issue so i saved at 40k turns at dwarftown which is slightly under the turn limit but i think we need to work out what to do.. maybe just keep going. There is 2 corruptions on top of it now so that has made it a bit of a hash for the next player.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well done! Not really up to date on the wizard, do we have any chance at getting SoCR (mystic, Khelavaster, HMV)? Worst case Questor will need to munch cursed lizards (can't be worse than fried bats :-) and very carefully avoid dropping / picking up potions until thick gauntlets are found. Could be worse.