Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blink dogs on strike

Yeah, I know it's optional, so it wouldn't affect winning, but it would be really interesting to see how a drakeling would do in there. D49 and white dragons are bad enough, so having constant slowing from the environment could be very tough. If there's no level requirement for entering, maybe this could be like a new brimstone challenge - Immediately go to ice queen after starting a drakeling and escape with [reward]!

What ARE the requirements to get into the ice castle? I've been trying to get in there with no success whatsoever!
    You kick the Troll and slay it. Congratulations! You advance to level 4! (more)

Admin powers at their finest.

The best reward for the ice queen is a low-DL (thus, not very powerful monsters) greater vault.

There may be a level requirement to get there, level 15 seems to be a reasonable guess and I believe mentioned somewhere by TB.
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

ohh well update on my character....everything was going well..except i didnt get mystic socr nor did i save kelly. but i got a bit cocky since i was crowned with kinslayer. was at dh1 read scroll of monster detection...hillgiant tension room acid vortex chasing me so i lure it to the room invis and then kaboom it kills 1/2 the ppl.
    then i have a brainfart and decide to berserk a highly experienced frost giant while encumbered and hence no deulist class powers. sadly he drops me dwn below 0 hp in 1 fell swoop starting from around 300 hp. THE END

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    There might be a problem if you're L too, since then blinks are neutral and I noticed they are slightly less willing to teleport anywhere close to you when they are neutral.
    Blink Dogs are always Lawful. It's a chaotic action to kill them, no matter what your alignment. I lost a LOOOT of piety by accidentally switching gods after a spree of trying to get TP Control. Dropped from L to NL a lot quicker than I expected...

By neutral read non-hostile,as in they don't care about you, not Neutral as in N=

it's a chaotic act to attack non-hostiles, thats why your alignment changed. this is less likely if you are Neutral or Chaotic as the dogs are more likely to be hostile.
    Last edited by YourMum; 05-21-2014 at 12:07 AM.