Thread: Bought into the pre-release program

Default Bought into the pre-release program

Last month I bought into the pre-release (payment sent June 2nd) but I've still not received any response.

I know you're busy but I'm starting to feel like a grey elf barbarian wearing gauntlets of peace...

I have proof of payment and all my details but would prefer to not post them on a public forum.

Hi,

Pardon the delay, I'm sure Thomas will hook you up with the pre- access ASAP
    Best to contact him directly via email or any other means mentioned in the contact details available on ancientdomainsofmystery.com, (right column and somewhat down.)
    Will pass this on just in case.

Hello,

Same situation for me, I sent 40$ the 19th of july, and never got feedback for it, in spite of 2 mails sent to Thomas gmail address and ancientdomainsofmystery.com address. Any help would be nice ! Please take care of your fanbase!!!

Forwarded this thread to higher echelons of command Keep your fingers crossed and thanks for being patient!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Forwarded this thread to higher echelons of command Keep your fingers crossed and thanks for being patient!
    Sorry for being so late to fix this. My communication skills deteriorated during the past two weeks as I was completely busy cleaning out the apartment of my mother (who died in June). This drained me on every level and I totally forgot during that time to check my ADOM mails.

Sorry, hopefully this will not happen again and thanks for Team ADOM for calling me to attention!

If anyone still is missing an activation mail please write once more. As far as I can see all requests now should be answered.
    Thomas Biskup
    ADOM & Ultimate ADOM Maintainer
    https://www.adom.de - https://www.ultimate-adom.com