Thread: Died of old age the same turn I dipped a potion of youth into a potion of holy water

Default Died of old age the same turn I dipped a potion of youth into a potion of holy water

Latisha was an orcish ranger of great repute
    Crowned as a champion of Balance by the one who Kills, She saved the dying sage Khelavaster from certain death, as well as having brought an infamous raider lord to justice and having brought back joy to the life of a tiny girl.
    She reached the farthest Depths of the Caverns of Chaos, where, nearly overwhelmed by the Demons who guarded the obscene gate, she wished for scrolls of Corruption Removal, barely staving off the forces of Chaos from consuming her body. But her heroism was no match for the one foe who claims all mortals, the grim reaper HERself.
    What follows are the last messa
    ges before her death

The ghost lord misses you. The ghost lord critically hits you. You suddenly age! You feel very old. The balor hits you. You feel corrupted! The balor misses you. You dip the uncursed potion of youth into the potion of holy water. You age...
    Suddenly you can see the Grim Reaper directly in front of you. She speaks "Thou hast tarried too long. Now thy time hath come. I hereby demand thy life!" Her scythe moves like lightning and runs through your body as if through warm butter. Your life drains away... You die...

Note that the deadly aging came one turn after she was struck by a ghost lord, just after blessing a potion of youth, and just as she brought it to her lips, her life was extinguished, and the hopes for this iteration of the Drakalor Chain with it.

(this would have been my fourth win, the first in 1.2.0, and the first in several years, having taken a long hiatus from ADOM.)

Very epic =)