Thread: Bragging thread? Bragging thread.

Default Bragging thread? Bragging thread.

Not quite an yavp yet, but not a yasd either.

http://pastebin.com/TA2btAG7

(I know I have scarf in inventory, I just finished off filk [bandit was first kill] and too paranoid of them gorgons with their theoretical instagib)
    Sometimes I wish I would have a smaller dick.

Surprised you went 49 levels without finding a better set of boots, gloves, and cloak. And that you didn't train crossbows for the slaying ammo. Otherwise looking really good.

He has Sun's Messenger and True Aim. Crossbows aren't so important in that situation.

His boost are pretty good too, IMHO. Very good, actually.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I like my boots and gloves Cloak could use some improvement but that's not too bad either since now AP actually has some use (that said i seem to have +7 ap cloak in inv, changing to that when i get home). Also not sure if I should be wearing the moloch armor, but I just thought what the hell when one was dropped.. Wish I would find a few scrolls of defense.

next is emperor moloch, then probably to d50 (afterm mana temple obv). Maybe skipping unicorn as I don't really need to get rid of any corruption and I've got lots and lots of scrolls anyway (and still the weird tome, thinking of not returning it either so my PC has something to read all eternity once andor is down)

e: also I need some flint and steel from somewhere lol so I'll have a light source when fighting andor (i don't have paralyze resistance so i'll need to wear an amulet)

e2: but then again i have black eyes so that solved itself pretty nicely

e3: but black eyes doesn't grant see in dark according to wiki
    Last edited by timeywimey; 08-29-2014 at 06:14 AM.

For an archer, yeah, I'm not sure why you're lugging around that huge armor. At least pump some scrolls of defense into it, they're quite effective on -DV items.

Quote Originally Posted by psy_wombats View Post
    For an archer, yeah, I'm not sure why you're lugging around that huge armor. At least pump some scrolls of defense into it, they're quite effective on -DV items.
    Yeah, probably changing it away. Mist elves take half damage from melee anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by timeywimey View Post
    Maybe skipping unicorn as I don't really need to get rid of any corruption
    Noooo, don't skip the unicorn. Kill the white one. You know you want to.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Is it bragging to say I, erm, 'poked' the running memory of my game to give me 50 slaying arrows and 30 holy water, and a bow with a + damage of 45? Or is it embarrassing to still have died a stupid death even with all that? Or is this a different kind of bragging?

BTW, the thing that caught my eye was the 18 hour play time. I wish...

Quote Originally Posted by BoloDigby View Post
    Is it bragging to say I, erm, 'poked' the running memory of my game to give me 50 slaying arrows and 30 holy water, and a bow with a + damage of 45?
    I once had lots of fun wielding two wicked eternium two-handed swords of devastation.
    "And light there be!"