Thread: ULE mist elf archer p23

Default ULE mist elf archer p23

Story later maybe. Andor has been buffed? He actually hit me quite a lot.. had to drink 8~~ potions or so.

http://pastebin.com/mFtQxepX

e: some highlights. Got precrowned with true aim and decided to get a second precrown -> death's blade. Used it until I found my whip, then used that until I fetched the trident (totally forgot about RCT, didn't visit water cave until after getting the other trident ).

Had to sip from darkforge pools to get a wish at lv30 or so. Can't remember, but day -wise it was very late. The last pool there gave 2 almost back to back wishes -> aols and SoCR (it was already pretty late so didn't wish for slb and didn't really need gogs either). On hindsight should have wished for slb anyway.

Visited the ice queen place for the first time, I liked the place but didn't complete even the first quest (I didn't realize where to go until at lv50 so didn't bother). Dunno how I was so blind :P

When I wished for emperor @ the barbarian place almost fucked up. I didn't have teleport control and I had my slaying rings on for a few points extra dmg and I was running out of arrows (didn't want far slayer to be left amongst molochs if something happened). I was going to teleport to my stash to get more ammo but no control => middle of molochs. Good thing I had pretty good dv/pv and 350 or so hp iirc so didn't die. Took a lot of dmg though.

First kill was bandit @ 57 kills (and I didn't even remember to get courage lol) so that sucked a bit, because boring as hell. Will not get courage ever again and first kill in future will be beggar or sth.

I had 3 greater vaults, but can't quite remember what was in them except the first one had the elven long bow in it which was pretty great. Crowning gift was lightning immunity and thunderstroke iirc.

First archer win ever, the l50 class power is pretty fun. Also, I must have fletched close to 1500 arrows (got a stack of 80 or so penetrating arrows [but most of them were burned after an accident])

e2: also, potions of exchange are pretty awesome for a mist elf Got my toughness up nicely with them. If you can manage to get a decent hp with a mist elf they're total beasts imo.

e3: maybe should have used moloch armor against andy since he was hitting me anyway pretty consistently.
    Last edited by timeywimey; 08-29-2014 at 02:12 PM.
    Sometimes I wish I would have a smaller dick.