Thread: Upcoming player ghosts suggestion.

Default Upcoming player ghosts suggestion.

So I've read about upcoming "player ghosts" feature about a month ago but what seems a really cool idea struck me yesterday.

Iron man / player ghosts explosive cocktail!

Say, "Hollow halls" - a dungeon pretty much similar to ID, it is accessible through some safe no-encounter route (like Terinyo) and requires character to visit 0 places to enter.
    Levels can have all the features possible - altars, herbs, vaults, rivers, shops etc., but there are no up stairways.
    When a PC dies in this dungeon they raise as undead to guard the Hollow Halls from intruders - on every level there is always at least one(more?) undead PC generated.
    Undead PCs have all the equipment they wore upon death (whole inventory would be too cumbersome) and keep their stats. Your troll barbarian with eternium something of penetration didn't make it through? Good luck meeting him on your next try.
    Defeated undead PCs have lower chances of spawning than those, who haven't been slayed by players yet.
    Maybe some sort of undead PCs loot reduction will be required, like undead PCs drop their stuff only the first time they are defeated.

The point of the whole thing:
    The last level of Hollow Halls (50? 100?) is where the King of the Hollow Halls reside. Undead PC of the last king is always generated on the last level, and if PC manages to beat him, PC becomes the new king and defetead one is moved to the table of regular undead PCs.
    And of course there should be a steam achievement for becoming the king. (Is "Adamantium man" taken? )

Thank you for reading, english is not my primary language, so i hope reading wasn't as hard as wrtiting)
    I did not look for similar suggestions, if there was any, BUT to my defense I'd say the more people come up with the same idea, the more likely it will be considered

I like the idea of having some sort of a "king of the hill" challenge like this.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.