ok so i got the raven star sign and said this is a perfect time to get a win on an archer...took a dwarven (my recent race-crush) archer.
everything went well...i spent a lot of time on the main map which ate into my days limit but thats trivial.
i decided to get the mystic neutral rewards by changing alignment and did only to get the potions.... this was only the 2nd time EVER that i was gonna try to get crowned L+ and i didnt realize how difficult it is to get your alignment L+ i did the puppy quest, all the quests of thundy, sacced greater demon on altar, did the blups mom quest (ofc) killed hotspotzle but no no use. then i remembered something i saw people do in the adompossible challenges and started feeding a beggar (who had not spawned so i had to kill people for that) the ratling traders shitty items and FINALLY i got L+ *phew*
another problem is i talked to blup abt his mom b4 i could find carrot juice to give him to get him to teach me swimming and i had lots of levels (and by lots i mean 1) where there was a river seperating stairs...but other than that no major challenges!
got crowned with acid immunity and......RUNE COVERED SLING my sling skill was 3 by the end of the game....i almost considered selling it..
but i did find a sword of sharpness in dwarftown. also i got a wish on my last pool and got AoLS.
ToEF was tough to get to the ACW cause i wasnt fire resistant enough with =ofireresistance but the ACW himself was a piece of cake bcause of my lvl 8 in crossbow and dragon slaying ammo
this was a game in which i ate all corpses just because!! then finally on lvl34 i think i got executor in a greater giant vault and it was smooth sailing from then on. also i got robes of resistance. by the end i looked more like a barbarian and less like an acher but a win is a win!!
killed fisti in 5 blessed humanoid slayers for a very anticlimactic ending but i wont complain
now i think its time i play a mindcrafter!