Thread: Commodore Amiga: a visual Commpendium (Kickstarter)

Default Commodore Amiga: a visual Commpendium (Kickstarter)

Hi,

being a big Amiga fan, I can only recommend to support this Kickstarter project (I own the C=64 book that was already published and its really great!):

"A book that celebrates the beauty of the Commodore Amiga. Full of pixel art, iconic box art and contributions from industry legends":

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...al-commpendium

Maybe ADOM can be part of it? Make sure to inform the author about the game and its own crowd funding success.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

I had an Amiga 500 almost twenty years ago and although my memories are blurred, there's some nostalgia when I read the title names - Shadow of the Beast, Lemmings, Mortal Kombat 1, Chuck Rock, Civilization, Super Frog...

Interesting Kickstarter campaign, brings back some good stuff I almost forgot.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

I first discovered ADoM on the cover CD of Amiga Format - they always had a drawer with a big selection of free/shareware releases. It was so unlike anything I'd seen - or expected - that I fell for it immediately.

Good times (and this was before we had teh interwebs, so relatively unspoiled). Big Amiga fan - AmigaOS is just such a pleasure to use, and at the time lightyears ahead of the competition.
    Gate closers: L+ DE Mindcrafter (p20), N= Gnomish Assasin (p20), N= Gnomish Mindcrafter (p23), N= Ratling Ranger (R49)