Thread: Stuck in UD:7 (1.2.0 pr 23)

Default Stuck in UD:7 (1.2.0 pr 23)

Hi,

I'm on UD:7 trying to get precrowned. Running out of food, and just discovered that there's only one stair! At least I think so, I've searched and searched and searched, especially in the lower right and upper left, but can't find anything.

Is this a known bug? Quitting the game (yes, savescumming just to see if there are any hidden rooms or not) doesn't display the map anymore.

Screenshot

Edit: ...doh! I now see in the screenshot that I'm in the VD, not the UD :-) Problem solved, nevermind.

really nice stats and dv/pv for level 10. What are you, a Troll paladin?

And am I the only one who sees VD and thinks "Venereal Disease" ?

Quote Originally Posted by mjkittredge View Post
    really nice stats and dv/pv for level 10. What are you, a Troll paladin?
    Dwarf Barbarian (basically the only combination I ever play) with some nice stuff I picked up by running around looking for the stairs for a long time :-)

And am I the only one who sees VD and thinks "Venereal Disease" ?
    No. But somehow I just filtered it out this time. Guess this is what happens when one tries to work and play Adom at the same time.

never had a dwarf that started with 28 str and 28 toughness. That's some amazing rolls. You should be all set for the rest of the early game as long as you don't encounter an out of depth monster with high speed and DV. Wisps, Werewolf Lords, Lightning lizards

It was only 24 thoughness, I found no less than two +4 bone bracers in the puppy cave!