Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help needed

there are no titans in GGVs
    either we're playing different games, it was changed in the newest release/was in an older one or you're plain forgetful

every GGV I explored since the introduction of Ice Queen domain has had titans as the 'boss' monsters - just like GUVs have Emperor Liches and GFVs have great red wyrms

i must say i am confused...i have cleared over 10 GGVs and never found a single titan...even the screenshot he has posted doesnt show titans...but then you and the wiki entry says there are titans in GGV. this might be a freak coincidence or the wiki entry is wrong cause i am not...titans are easy to spot cause of their thumbing.

Edit: for the record i am playing adom version 1.2.0 pr23
    Last edited by divij; 01-04-2015 at 07:46 PM.

"And light there be!"

Ah that sucks. Water Breath is worse than death ray. Anything that uses it, avoid like the plague or kill ASAP.

Should RFE that sources of water breathing act the same as elemental resistances do towards it. That way you don't get one shotted by a super soaker from 500 hps.

It makes no sense because an ancient dragon breathing Acid does less damage than water breath.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkittredge View Post
    Ah that sucks. Water Breath is worse than death ray. Anything that uses it, avoid like the plague or kill ASAP.

Should RFE that sources of water breathing act the same as elemental resistances do towards it. That way you don't get one shotted by a super soaker from 500 hps.

It makes no sense because an ancient dragon breathing Acid does less damage than water breath.
    I agree have only tried that cave once and suffered the same fate those turtles really does out of depth damage.

I had 2 titans in my latest greater giant vault in Ice Queen Caves. The vault was full of non-useful artifacts :s (Perions Plate Mail, Shirt of the Saints, Trusted One and Soaker)

hmm....i am playing pr23....you might be playing R48.....here is a screenshot of my latest run as a troll healer (i understand now after playing it y ppl say its so op) doing my 1st GV and what do you know...its a GGV enjoy
    e=mc2.png

RNG loves me and gave me another GGV in FGJC5, but this time i have an archer, although he has the invisibility cloak too. But i think it's going to be a little bit more difficult than with a wizard, because those giants can throw their rocks at me, right?