Thread: O m g

Default O m g

i was feeling low abt some of my some of my characters dieing in the late game....so i decided to play a drake barbarian.....did everything right...got crowned with V, crushed every1 under my feat...got a wish from pool for AoLS...got 2 RoDS along the way (didnt use either of them). did all temples...placed orbs, reached d49 and then the stairs. ofc, drakeling are slowed terribly by d49. descended to d50 on berserk mode...killer bug standing next to me...pressed enter to forgo the hit messages....to find out i died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAWWWNNNNN...i must say i lost a bit of my concentration cause kicking a statue crashed my game after i had killed nuuraagwaan...and i had to restart when i had just killed yuuglaash..neways YASD it is

Drakelings slow down from cold. D:49 is freezing cold and you enter D:50 at a crawling speed of 10. This is one of the most dangerous moments in the game for a drakeling. Getting a killer bug to spawn near the stairs was aweful luck. One of my drakes nearly died at that point because of a nearby ghost lord spawn, but a killer bug is worse.

If you survive descending the stairs, you can speed yourself back up with a wand of fire (aim it at yourself) or failed alchemy. Just waiting works too, although it will corrupt you.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

i e1 had the acid blood corruption which was constantly blinding him...but he would always stagger and ht me...why cant he stagger away ffs! baaah..i would have absolutely murdered every1 on d50...i e1 had the spellbook of slow monster and some knowledge of the spell from wand of wonder for massive exp. as also, the 2RoDS for cute dog and mayb emperor moloch for further lvls! And you are right...the entry to d50 is indeed the worst time to be a drakeling imo

Quote Originally Posted by divij View Post
    i would have absolutely murdered every1 on d50...i e1 had the spellbook of slow monster and some knowledge of the spell from wand of wonder for massive exp.
    Oh, hey, that's cool, you can slow yourself down and fight some monsters for massive exp, like, I don't know, maybe some killer bugs, if there were any

easily, slowing myself would give me speed of 60 as opposed to 10 i had..so he would have hit me 1/6th as much and i would have died 100% less!