Thread: Early game healing

Question Early game healing

I've been running (or trying to) a bunch of characters through smc/ud and now trying more a variety of class/race, the lack of healing skill (and no candle) is a lot more difficult early on.
    When you get a class w/o healing/candle do you go straight for the healing quest asap?

(Of course not finding any armor with 5+pv also tends to be detrimental for the smc tries especially w/o offensive spells.)

/blunk

If I don't have Healing, my first stop after the UD is the healing quest, yes. Muddling through the UD somehow without easy access to healing is part of the fun; if I wanted a safe early game, I wouldn't go through the UD at all.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.