Thread: That was quick... Second victory: Drakeling Duelist

Default That was quick... Second victory: Drakeling Duelist

I didn't expect another gate closer so soon... not that I'm complaining

Some notable stuff:

- At first I was kind of disappointed when I received Trusted One as a crowning gift, but it was actually very good... I could just charge gorgons/dorn beasts/mimic and bash them to death with no worries, and with the duelist's abilities I could dish out lots of damage, too.

- A scroll of monster aggravation is ridiculously good to flush out the chaos archmage without having to deal with the whole temple.

- Just one greater vault: a GUV (of course...). Anyway only crappy artifacts were generated (aside Trusted One and the guaranteed ones).

- I found a very nice tension room of greater molochs that allowed me to get about 6 levels (25-31 if I remenber correctly) in a very short time with virtually no risk.

- After dealing with the ice level and regaining speed I found on level 50 a mixed tension room with an ancient karmic dragon. I kiled it becoming cursed. Then I meet an hostile great karmic wyrm. Later a balor summon ancient karmic dragons. Then another balor summons great karmic wyrms. Long story short I did most of D:50 while cursed and doomed, but I was very buff, so it was not a big problem (also having lots of corruption removal helped - again I could save Kelly and receive scrolls from mystic; also I was wearing the ankh, even if I can't really quantify its effect).

Now after an archer and a duelist I think I will try some caster...
    Attached Files Attached Files