Here comes another one of my attempted archmages - GE WIzard.

This one was so close. lvl30, all stats except Cha and Ap above 30, cleared pretty much everything besides CoC lower than 32, this includes bug temple, mino maze, FGJC (including a GUV with 11 emperors and more than 20 kings, who died inside the chamber to 48Wi fireball), Library, ToEF (obviously) and even Quickling tree. With some gear got speed of 189. Had intrinsic acid imunity, para and death ray resistance.

The ratling was already fed and waiting for the darknight, i decided to complete Gaab'Bay quests (i had everything besides farmer corpse stored). So i gave him the boar skull and went through UD to Terrynio to farm farmers (pun intended).

I was C- and at very close to the chaotic god, i had an altar in UD8 and i decided to bless some water. Casted farsight and i've seen a couple of monsters, but i thought they're too far to see me. Apparently i was wrong - the kobold screams a prayer to his god!.

That blessed book of wish was waiting for me. I even kept the crown of science, to squeeze as much castings from that book as possible, but meh. I hate so much this carelessness of mine, if i only knew how to become more attentive.