Thread: ADOI Recovery.

Default ADOI Recovery.

After three days of scouring the labyrinth that is Wayback Machine, I have managed to recover 103 of the 144 chapters of ADOI and 12 of the 13 chapters of IDOR. Sadly, this is all I can find on my own. If anybody happens to have any of the ADOI chapters HERE or chapter 10 of IDOR (might just rewrite it) saved/printed/screenshotted/placed in a hole of holding or knows of something like Wayback Machine that may or may not have them on there, please please please contact me. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    Ancient Domains of Insanity
    Insane Dungeon of the Rogues
    Twitch

If you happen to know of a location to a missing chapter of ADOI, please contact me. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Prue View Post
    After three days of scouring the labyrinth that is Wayback Machine, I have managed to recover 103 of the 144 chapters of ADOI and 12 of the 13 chapters of IDOR. Sadly, this is all I can find on my own. If anybody happens to have any of the ADOI chapters HERE or chapter 10 of IDOR (might just rewrite it) saved/printed/screenshotted/placed in a hole of holding or knows of something like Wayback Machine that may or may not have them on there, please please please contact me. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    I thought you were terminally ill or something....

The best suggestion (assuming you do not have private copy of texts) is to check different cuts in Wayback Machine...

for example chapter 83:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20090316.../ADOI/?show=83 (I think it was saved cause it was the last chapter at the cut time)

p.s. please make extra copy of stuff, I am pretty sure wikia allows uploading text files for example...
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    I thought you were terminally ill or something....
    Alive and well. Just got mad at myself and didn't want to mess with it.

The best suggestion (assuming you do not have private copy of texts) is to check different cuts in Wayback Machine...
    I don't have the files/database backups and I feel I've found pretty much every chapter on WbM (Thanks for finding 83 on there, though. Leaves hope that I missed more.)
    I MIGHT have a backup somewhere, but I doubt it.

p.s. please make extra copy of stuff, I am pretty sure wikia allows uploading text files for example...
    Definitely doing that. I'm only stupid enough to make this kind of mistake once.
    Ancient Domains of Insanity
    Insane Dungeon of the Rogues
    Twitch

If you happen to know of a location to a missing chapter of ADOI, please contact me. <3