Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: killa the barbarian, who failed to double check it and then triple check it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlightfull View Post
    the same way you use them wands every time, just try to 'z'ap them until it does the trick.
    definitely will try next time. it might be especially helpful in piranha cave. usually i find 2 zaps wand of cold..

You need blessed potions of exchange to change items, hence the holy water.
    Yeah, i know this. I though maybe holy water itself can do something magical.

P.S. thanks a lot for ideas. helpful indeed.
    Last edited by mingo; 04-17-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mingo View Post
    definitely will try next time. it might be especially helpful in piranha cave. usually i find 2 zaps wand of cold..

Yeah, i know this. I though maybe holy water itself can do something magical.

P.S. thanks a lot for ideas. helpful indeed.
    well, the best course of action regarding wands is to have at least a couple of potions of booze with you, especially seeing how easy to get are they, just feed the beggars some money and they will drop some for you (give them 40gp, then talk to them, they might tell you a fortune cookie message, or drop a potion of booze).

is to have at least a couple of potions of booze with you, especially seeing how easy to get are they
    Yeah. usually you have ton of them. and i didn't even bother to chek this. because of endgame and a wholla lotta stuff in backpack...

Surprised nobody mentioned wands of wonder, that's how i got out of this mess when it happened to me (just keep zapping it at yourself, it helped to have 5 potions of booze though)

Quote Originally Posted by mingo View Post
    Yeah. usually you have ton of them. and i didn't even bother to chek this. because of endgame and a wholla lotta stuff in backpack...
    You could have drunk them all and went back to yell (in a drunkenly way) : I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE PEOPLE. Usually works.